I give my consent to the processing of their personal data and certify that giving such consent, I act in his will and in their own interest.
The agreement covers the following information, but is not limited to: my name, address, phone, email, other information related to my personality.
Consent to the processing of personal data given by me in order to obtain services provided by tTarget.
I confirm that the consent given by me is given to carry out any action in relation to personal data that are necessary to achieve these in the policy objectives, including, without limitation: the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution ( including transfer to third parties, in accordance with this Policy), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as the implementation of any other actions of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data processing is carried out without limitations in the application of methods of treatment such as with the use of automation and without the use of automation.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of the need to provide personal data in order to achieve these in the policy objectives to third parties, as well as attracting third parties to provide services for these purposes, the transfer of the company tTarget affiliated functions and powers to another person, I also confirm tTarget right company to disclose the extent necessary to carry out the above actions information about me personally such third parties, their agents and other persons authorized by them, as well as to provide such persons the documents containing such information.
Also I recognize this and acknowledge that this agreement is considered to be data by me to any third parties mentioned above, mutatis mutandis, and any such third parties are entitled to the processing of personal data pursuant to this agreement.
All the information you provide is used exclusively for business processes tTarget. For these purposes, your data may be transferred to third parties only in the event that all of the security measures provided by these third parties comply with the protection criteria and rigor imposed by our company, and only in that case, if the information provided will be used to implement the business -processes tTarget and promote the company's clients. Information can also be provided to our business partners. Periodically, you can receive messages from our company or our partners by email or regular mail, or by telephone. TTarget Company operates in the international market, therefore, providing us with information about yourself, you consent to the transmission of these data in order to implement business processes tTarget. The disclosure of information obtained by you is possible only if the law requires it or for the protection of tTarget rights and the rights of our employees and business partners. The company is responsible for the use of your data strictly in accordance with the stated purpose and, as a rule, provides relevant commentary on the purpose for which the required information requested on the relevant pages.
Company tTarget guarantees the protection of your personal data and use them only for those purposes. We use strict measures to ensure the safety and security of your information. Unauthorized access by third parties to granted you deleted information.
We collect information about your activity on our website, to make it more useful and convenient to use. We use cookie files (data of small volume that your web browser stores on your hard drive). You can accept or reject the cookie files, changing your web browser. However, Ban the cookie some interactive features of our website may not be available.
We do not know who you are. We only collect and use technical data relating to your browsing navigation to display personalized advertisements.
Data collected on tTarget network
To serve relevant ads, we have to be able to single out patterns but we never willingly store data that would allow identification of a person (such as name, surname, phone number, address, etc.). We collect data related to your browsing activity through cookies or advertising IDs that record:
- events related to your activity on our advertising partner’s website (such as the number of pages viewed, the products you viewed on that website, your searches made on the partner’s website)
- information related to your device (device type, operating system, version)
- and events related to the tTarget ad serving activity such as the number of ads displayed to you.
We also collect technical user identifiers from our advertising partners for the purpose of linking the different browsers and mobile apps you use and serve you relevant ads based on your behaviour across environments (“ID syncing”). For that purpose we process and store
- Technical IDs of our advertising partners, and/or a hashed version of your CRM ID or of your email address – we use a double hashing method based on state-of-the art technologies to ensure the non-reversibility of your information. A hash of your email correspond to a series of characters that does not permit your identification. For eg : a hash of firstname.lastname@example.org would be 98307a5ba02fa1072b8792f743bd8b5151360556b8e5a6120fa9a04ae02c88c0
- Mobile advertising IDs (such as Apple IDFA or Google AAID) which are specific technical data created by mobile manufacturers to allow personalization and customer analytics in a secure and non-identifying way for users
Data collected from trusted partners
We can collect technical identifiers from third parties for the purpose of improving our ID syncing and be sure to offer you a seamless online experience. These trusted partners commit to only share ID syncing information allowing us to link users’ cookies and/or mobile identifiers and to provide an efficient choice mechanism to end-users (opt-out). For eg : the linking information sourced from our partners could be Cookie ID ABC = Apple IDFA 123 = MD5 hashed value). Our partners may use probabilistic or deterministic methods but in all cases please note that beside the ID syncing information, no other data (whether personally identifying information or non-personal identifying information) that could be collected by our partners in the course of their services are shared with us. Moreover, we require that all our partners provide users with a simple way to opt out from the collection and use of their data.
- We do not know who you are. We do not know your address, your place of work, your date of birth, your email address, your phone number. We do not use or store full IP address for targeting purposes*.
- We do not collect hardware-based identifiers such as UDID, Mac Address.
- We do not collect sensitive information (such as religion, political opinion, health…).
- We do not create segments to specifically target children under 16 years old.
- We do not process any information which could be used by tTarget, directly or indirectly, to determine the personal identity of users.
- We collect information in order to increase the relevancy of the ads being displayed to you. The data we collect is also used for reporting purposes, to give our clients and partners more information about the performance of their advertising campaigns, and to improve performance over time.
Here is a link to Google Preferences Page:
Please note: to refuse advertisements provided by tTarget in mobile applications, you have to be inside the application.
To cancel the display of personalized advertisements, Google, follow the instructions described here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
If your device is not installed Google Play function, you will not be shown ads tTarget.
To use the "Limit Ad Tracking", you must follow the instructions provided by Apple here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
tTarget Services work only with iOS (version 6 or above), and we do not offer advertising based on user interests, on other platforms.
We collect information to better meet your needs, and we hope that all the information provided to you by tTarget and its partners meet these needs. Storage is carried out before the expiry of the shelf life of the relevant information or documents containing the above information, as defined in accordance with current legislation.
However, if you do not want to receive information on our company and our partners, you can always let us know by email and we will remove email@example.com your personal information from our database. Any questions about the collection, storage and processing of data should be directed to our company e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to make the tTarget experience as personalized and relevant as possible for all users. In doing so, we collect non-personally identifiable interest information to deliver targeted content and advertising on websites that use tTarget, as well as other websites you may visit. If you prefer to opt out of this information being collected, you may do so by clicking on the “opt-out” button below.